Wat ga jij doen?
The technical support representative is the first contact for our customers with respect to all their questions regarding our products and services via telephone. Like troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues customers are having with their product or services. You have the responsibility to manage these contacts in a very customer oriented, efficient and effective way to ensure that they are fully satisfied and the required solutions are provided instantaneously.
Voor welk bedrijf werk je?
From its offices in the Benelux, or offshore locations in Turkey and Suriname, this organisation supports companies active in the business-to-consumer as well as the business-to-business markets in increasing their turnover and profits from customer processes. With its broad range of services, this organisation is an attractive outsourcing partner for any organisation with intensive customer contact and/or frequent transactions. It organises its business so as to ensure that every client, large or small, receives the full attention of a dedicated Client Team.
Wat bieden wij?
- A full time or part time job
- The possibility to manage your workschedule yourself
- Coaching on the job.
The salary is between € 8,00 and € 10,00, depending on your age and experience.
Wat vragen wij?
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English complemented with one of the following languages: French or Dutch (fluent).
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changed environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
- Ability to multitask and meet specific goals set by supervisors.
- Experience with documenting procedures.
- Affinity with technology is essential.
- System knowledge on Windows applications.