Wat ga jij doen?
In this position you supervise the customer service team. The customer service team is the first contact point for customers and therefore represents the company. In representing the company you have to be acquinted with the customer service philosophy of the company and handle customer issues with the utmost integrity. The Supervisor Customer Service gives an example as regards to quality of work and of professional behavior.
- Supervises the Customer Service Team
- Coaches and assists in further development.
- Performs clerical processing of orders and requests which includes record search, investigation of problems and complaints
- Provides customer with accurate information regarding our products and sales promotions, customer orders and our service guidelines (product returns / complaints)
- Gets familiar and adheres to policies and procedures regarding order processing and complaint handling
- Complies with ISO procedures
- Trains new CSR’s about products and procedures
- Supports team to ensure order processing in timely manner
Voor welk bedrijf werk je?
You will be working on the customer service department of a company which produces orthodontic products for the health sector. The customer service department is established in Amersfoort. A total of 80-90 employees work in Amersfoort. The atmosphere in the company is pleasent and informal.
Wat bieden wij?
The position requires flexibility, the contractual hours regularly fall in a window from 08.00 to 18.00, extended hours may occur in peak seasons
- Flexible working hours
- International working evironment
- Travel expenses
- Salary: between € 2.700,- and € 3000,- (fulltime)
- 25 days of leave (on a yearly basis)
- Contract for 6 month period
- Pension + 1 month holiday bonus
Wat vragen wij?
Knowledge and Skills >
- have or develop proficiency in both customer service and sales administration skills
- strong multilevel communication skills (clear, intelligible verbal communication, probe for information) as communication with customers and sales representatives is often needed
- ability to operate computer systems with accuracy and efficiency
- have ability to prioritize
- give attention to detail
- basic knowledge of Excel and Word
- ability to work independently
- flexible and outgoing team player personality with conflict resolution skills
- ability to adapt and implement new procedures as required to provide excellent customer service
- ability to guide and teach fellow team members
- fluent in French (mother tongue or comparable knowledge)
- fluent in English, capable to verbally communicate with customers
- other languages (German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, etc.) are a plus although not requested.