Wat ga jij doen?
The customer service department in Amersfoort is looking for new international colleagues!
For the function of customer service employee we are looking for French or German natives. You have to be born in France or Germany to be able to fully understand the wishes and needs of the customers.
The customer service department receives questions of customers by phone and e-mail. Your duty is to answer the questions of the customers and process the customer data into the systems.
Voor welk bedrijf werk je?
You will be working on the customer service department of a company which produces orthodontic products for the health sector. The customer service department is established in Amersfoort. A total of 80-90 employees work in Amersfoort. The atmosphere in the company is pleasant and informal.
Wat bieden wij?
The following working conditions are offered:
- Flexible working hours (08.00 a.m. to 18.00 p.m.);
- Inspiring international work environment;
- 25 days of leave (on a yearly basis);
- Contract for 6 months;
- Holiday bonus (1 month salary);
- Travel expenses are covered;
- Salary: € 2.200,- (fulltime).
Wat vragen wij?
We are looking for experienced customer service employees who speak fluently German or French:
- University degree or similar;
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service and/or customer account management;
- Full-time available (37.5 hours a week);
- Good communication skills: fluent in German or French (mother tongue);
- Good understanding of the English language;
- Customer service skills (communicate correctly and friendly, listening skills);
- Operate computer systems with accuracy and efficiency;
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Word;
- Work in a team environment as well as independently;
- Ability to work in a stressful and noisy environment.