Wat ga jij doen?
We are looking for a French/Flemish customer service representative for an international company in Rotterdam. In your function you will be responsible for answering the questions of the customers. These questions can be very diverse and sometimes also complaints will be made. You have to inform the customers about the different products and represent the company and its brands.
Your tasks consist of:
- Answering questions and informing customers
- Identifying and communicating structural complaints
- Processing data into the systems efficiently
- Representing the diversity of brands
- Meeting al individual and team targets
- Interaction in the languages French/Dutch
Voor welk bedrijf werk je?
The company you will work for is a well known international company. You will be working for the customer support department. The customer support department has an international environment with a good atmosphere.
Wat bieden wij?
- International and informal working environment
- Salary of € 11.50 per hour (€ 1.993,30 per month based on a working week of 40 hours)
- The gross hourly wage does not include holiday pay and we will reimburse the cost of traveling, if your commuting distance is larger then 10 KM.
Wat vragen wij?
- Fluent in Flemish and French (native) is a must
- Besides Flemish or French you need te speak and write Dutch also
- Minimum 40 hours per week
- Minimum 6 months customer service experience
- Demonstrable experience in the use of consumer household products
- Experience in retail, FMCG or previous customer service role.
- Technical skills e.g PC
- Good communication skills
- Passion for service
- Experience with social media