Wat ga jij doen?
About the job itself:
For an international travel organisation in the region of Amsterdam, we are looking for Sales Advisors who have an command of English and Swedish. You are customer friendly, and service oriented and have a enthusiastic mind-set. Thanks to your commercial insight and excellent communication skills, you easily know how to convince the customer.
As a Sales Advisor you will be responsible for the initial contact with the customer. Your job is to handle the incoming traffic and to answer the questions about existing and/or future bookings. The questions will be handled in a service-oriented way in which you will map the customer needs and detect sales leads. By listening actively and questioning thoroughly you are able to make a final offer the customer cannot refuse. Of course, these sales will be rewarded by with attractive incentives.
Voor welk bedrijf werk je?
You will be working for a large contact centre with multiple locations in the Netherlands and abroad. The company specialises in facilitating customer contact and carries through several services- and sales projects for their clients.
You will get to work for an international enterprise with establishments in Europe and the United States. The travel organisation focuses on the customer experience and every customer is greeted with a friendly smile. The work environment is professional and you will receive a lot of guidance by means of extensive coaching and training. There is an informal work atmosphere with nice colleagues who come from a variety of countries.
Wat bieden wij?
We offer you:
- A work location that is close to Amsterdam and that is easy to reach by public transport;
- Flexible working hours that you can schedule yourself from 08:00h. - 18:00h. every week-day;
- A six month contract with the possibility of extension;
- A gross salary of €13,00 per hour. In case you speak one of the following languages fluently also you will receive €0,23 per hour extra; Danish, Swedish, Finnish;
- A travel reimbursement;
- An attractive bonus scheme;
- An international work environment;
- Nice colleagues and an informal work atmosphere.
Wat vragen wij?
- You have a very good command of the English and Norwegian language (near native, written and spoken);
- You have a Dutch work permit and/or VISA status that is valid for at least one year;
- You have a customer friendly and commercial mindset;
- You have good analytical skills and powers of persuasion;
- You are experienced in working with Microsoft Office and are a fast, accurate typist;
- Preferably you have experience in working at a contactcentre or in a travel branch.