Logistics at full potential
Are you an analytical person and are you interested in furthering your career with an exciting opportunity within GXO Logistics and a leading clothing retail company? Then look no further because we are looking for a fulltime Stock/Inventory Controller in Lelystad Platform.As a Stock Controller, you will manage stock control functions and processes in our Lelystad site.
What you do on a typical day
As Stock Controller your main responsibility will be to oversee the management of stock within the Distribution Hub and workshops to ensure the availability of goods at the Distribution Hub.Furthermore, to manage incidents and resolution (delivery and delays at stores), stock movements analysis (returns, defects, etc.). Plan and coordinate internal and external inventory audits and perform analytics with large data sets.
What you need to succeed at GXO
- Bachelor's degree/HBO in related fields or equivalent
- Proven analytical experience in a related position
- Experience in Invoice Controlling, Admin/Stock Department and Logistics/Warehouse knowledge
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel (Advanced level)
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable performing analytics with large data sets
- Think in processes and improvements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Spanish language proficiency an advantage
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively under pressure
- Proactive and able to interact and take initiative when it is needed
- Flexibility to respond to sudden changes in circumstances and unexpected difficulties
- Anticipate and responding positively to changing environments
- Positive attitude, optimistic while facing tough situations and helping out with solutions and innovation
- Result-oriented and like to work pro-actively
- Ability to interact with the team in a collegial and emphatic way, being a team player
Unlock the potential of your future!
Working at GXO Logistics means working in a dynamic and international organization. A fascinating environment with plenty of room for personal input and development. Employees at GXO Logistics oversee their own success. Whatever your position at GXO Logistics, you will face new challenges every day, which will enable you to develop optimally. We support you in your development, so that you can contribute to the entrepreneurship of our organisation.
Want to know more about GXO Logistics?
Watch the video below or visit our websitewww.gxo.com
In short, this is the next place you want to work!
Apply via the button and leave your recent CV
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statementhere.