First things first! It is important that you are willing to move to Arnhem. Elestor is a renowned company and is willing to help you with a work visa. If you are not willing to move, we ask you not to apply.
As Elestor's IT Systems Manager, you will have a versatile role within a vastly growing organization. As a typical scale-up organization, Elestor still has a lot of terrains to discover when it comes to building the hardware and software platforms that will enable the organization to grow and its employees to excel. You will be in the midst of all that and support the teams with hard- and software solutions to minimize everyday struggles and support durable growth.The ultimate responsibility of the IT Systems Manager is to set up, maintain and improve the IT infrastructure so that the internal communication and exchange of information within Elestor is efficient, effective, easy to use, and above all, reliable, integer, and secure. Apart from the freedom to operate, you'll work closely with (key) users to discover and design Elestor's IT landscape of tomorrow.
The IT Systems Manager reports to Elestor's COO. Multiple growth opportunities are available. For example, grow into a specialist in a specific area (Elestor can support and help develop particular skill sets) or become ultimately responsible for the IT team. However, in the beginning, you will be dealing with everything that is IT related, in which you have to alternate between strategic, tactical, and operational matters. This is why Elestor challenges broadly oriented IT specialists to respond and start a conversation. Both mature IT Managers (looking for a hands-on challenge) and experienced IT System Administrators (with ambitions) will be invited!
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Ultimately responsible for the availability of the systems in the organization and for the delivery of management reports of both status and development concerning IT
- Ensuring IT information security and awareness;
- Translating the needs of Elestor into an IT strategy and concrete IT projects and innovations
- Set up, redesign, and improve Elestor's infrastructure environments and keep internal clients informed during the process, as well as properly guide the implementations of new functionalities
- Support the Elestor team in its everyday IT needs, from issue resolving and security monitoring to implementing improvements and structural changes
- Starting new initiatives and completing them
- Educate yourself about new developments within the field and actively master them