At Arcadis we focus on attracting, retaining and developing people who share our passion and commitment to improve quality of life. In return we offer you the opportunity to transform your world and the world around you, that could be through client work, upskilling yourself, championing equality and inclusion or getting involved in charity work, to name just a few. Our people value different perspectives, they care about the sustainability of our planet and dare to shape the future.
One of our core values is ‘people first’, and supported by our Lovinklaan foundation, we invest in you for the long term, to ensure you reach your full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to own your career and work on industry-defining projects, finding solutions to real challenges that make a difference to people’s lives. You’re encouraged to have a growth mindset and are given the space to develop personally and professionally, building a flexible career that works for you.
Arcadis is looking to hire a Cloud and Infrastructure Architect who will be responsible for all architectural aspects of Arcadis Cloud and Infrastructure.
The role will contribute to the overall architecture strategy and roadmap and creates overall high-level Cloud and Infrastructure architecture design based on enterprise level architecture strategy, roadmap and non-functional requirements.
Note: This is a Global role and Ideal candidate can be based anywhere from Canada, USA, United Kingdom, and Netherlands. Candidate can work Remotely/Hybrid depending on local country compliances.
- Gathers requirements from key C&I stakeholders within C&I, Tech and business.
- Aligns with Global Operations Director on HaN strategy and roadmap to set up relevant Tower architecture roadmap
- Hybrid / Multi-Cloud-based Infrastructure architecture design consisting of public Clouds, data centers and hundreds of branch offices worldwide.
- Includes: compute / virtualization, storage, networking and security solutions for entire Infrastructure.
- Includes: systems, applications, data and interfaces, as well as dependencies and services provided / required.
- Infrastructure automation, CICD and DevOps culture.
- Conducts documentation, specifications and design reviews.
- Involved in multiple IT service management processes: Incident Management / Problem Management / Release Management for release where involved / Configuration Management / Change Management with participation in Change Advisory Board (CAB) when relevant
- Collaborates with Tech architects in different Towers and Enterprise architecture team
- Aligns with the C&I leadership team in relation to the architecture strategy and roadmap, and with key stakeholders to gather requirements
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in Cloud and Infrastructure Architecture design
- Experience as a senior architect with virtualization, storage, networking, security, automation, systems maintenance and operation
- Design and implementation experience of end-to-end use cases, and experience in public/private/hybrid Cloud environments
Why Become an Arcadian?
Our work with clients has a direct impact on people’s lives and on the planet. We make moving, living and belonging in cities safer, more resilient and more sustainable. By partnering with our clients as responsible custodians of our earth's resources, we can create a sustainable planet.
We continue to think of new ways to make positive impacts and create better experiences for people; data driven and digital solutions have become part of the Arcadis DNA. Working together with clients and using techniques like design thinking, we can get to the heart of our clients’ most pressing challenges and work together to solve them.
As a global business, we have committed to support five of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals to ensure that our projects contribute to a better and more sustainable future for all. But it’s not just the work that we do on client projects that benefits communities and our planet. As a global business, we are committed to making a positive impact to society by supporting local communities where we operate.
To help protect our planet, we monitor and measure non-financial information to inform business decisions and reduce our own environmental impact as part of our commitment to be net zero carbon as a global company by 2030.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging:
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day which is why we take equality and inclusion seriously and hold ourselves to account for our actions. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Arcadis offers benefits for full time positions.
Transform Your World