As Operations engineer you will be monitoring and control the daily operations of our charging services. You will build, maintain and monitor dashboards which tell you exactly how our business is running. You will try to detect failures before our customers do to keep the experience for our customers and drivers great.
Incidents and feature requests will be logged in our ticketing system (FreshDesk) and you will analyze, solve what you can solve and dispatch tickets where needed. You will constantly monitor and chase the different stakeholders (both intern and extern) to get things solved. You get energy of getting things done!
This is not a job to take lightly. Our operations should be the best and cleanest of all. Any obstacle you find in the way to fullfill our mission, you remove. You will work closely with Sales, Operations and IT teams to help build an awesome product and ensure our clients achieve their goals. You'll be part of an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within our team, with a common goal to improve our product and build out the company's foundations. The tech is fascinating, you help shape it. If you have a better way of doing things, we want to hear it.
Here are some the activities you will be undertaking:
- Monitor our business operation and act accordingly.
- Monitor and manage incidents and feature requests.
- Continuous improvement of monitoring process
- Based on your critical thinking and focus on problem solving, give the team advice how to improve operational efficiency.
- Any obstacle you find on the way to the happiness of our clients, you remove.