Moss is a technology-enabled expense and financial solutions for smart corporate credit cards, digital invoice management, and automated accounting.
Moss is the modern corporate credit card and spend management platform. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and Fintech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. After solidifying a total of €130 million in funding, we continue to pave the way for next-generation B2B spending, empowering our customers to make informed cash flow decisions. To this day we have 100's of live customers, were awarded Fintech of the year in 2020, and have a team in place with experience building out foundations of numerous successful Fintech companies.
We are hiring a Customer Success Manager to reinforce the Moss team in the Netherlands, based in Amsterdam. The CSM team is positioned centrally within our organisation as the team works closely with internal stakeholders as well as with our key customers to maximise the value of Moss for them.
Building strong relationships with our high priority strategic customers to achieve their goals by understanding, activating and engaging with your customers.
Working closely with our Account Executives (sales), product, customer support, onboarding & underwriting, and international teams to manage customers successfully using our SaaS tool.
This position offers a great environment for ongoing learning & career development and the opportunity to enable businesses across various industries using Moss' best-in class FinTech solutions.
What you will do
- Drive Moss adoption and utilisation as a commercial partner for our key customer stakeholders by developing an in-depth understanding of our customers objectives and pain points.
- Guide the customer to set up Moss and activate maximum spend management.
- With the help of customer data and dashboards, you are able to identify optimisation potential and growth opportunities for your customers to achieve full business value with Moss.
- Drive modularisation by upselling new modules that increase customer value and retention.
- Be a key liaison between your customers and the product team by understanding the customer's needs and convey this information to the Product Manager.
What skills and attributes we are looking for
Customer obsessed - You empathise with the needs and pain points of the customers, leveraging this to provide a flawless process and experience for them.
Commercially minded - You are able to demonstrate continuous value to customers and negotiate pricing, contracts and add-ons.
Clear Communicator - You are able to communicate complex topics to a range of audiences in a clear, concise and expert manner.
Analytical Mindset - You are able to read, interpret and leverage data to prioritise customers, solve complex problems, identify upsell opportunities and retain customer happiness. You can recognise problems before they arise and you challenge the status qou.
__Methodical multi-tasker - You have a structured way of working, driving efficiency and effectiveness of your day-to-day tasks. You can manage conflicting priorities while ensuring quality of your work.__
What you bring to the table
- Work experience in a fast-growing company.
- High degree of customer orientation and advisory skills. Experience working in customer facing jobs is important.
- Grasp problems and solutions quickly and familiarise yourself with customers from different segments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised and structured, as you need to navigate between different customers and coworkers on various topics.
- Experience, or at least a great interest in a constantly developing product.
- Be prepared for hyper growth!
- Team-player who can also work independently and lead own projects.
- A proactive attitude: approaching customers and tackling challenges is no problem for you.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package.
- A position in an experienced, highly motivated, ambitious and fast-moving team.
- The ability to shape product success within the market of a quickly growing scale-up.
- A great, fun and challenging work environment, we value effort and results.
- The hardware you need to do the job in the best way possible.
- The possibility to contribute to and share the company's success.