… Securing an operational role where you take on responsibility for the continued enhancement of KYC risk models within the bank and by doing so set the quality standard for the Wholesale and Rural business lines in the execution of their KYC processes. As W&R TM Model Specialist you enhance the Transaction Monitoring (TM) Risk Models for the various business lines in Wholesale & Rural, ensuring that they comply with the latest TM Standard and are tuned and enhanced to fully cover the TM risks globally. As W&R TM Model Specialist you play a key role in the setup, management and maintenance of the W&R TM Risk Model framework.
Making the difference as Transaction Monitoring Model Senior Specialist by:
- Supporting ongoing standardization and continuous improvement in TM Model Management organization, framework and processes.
- Providing operational and continuous oversight in various TM Models and related Model Life Cycle processes
- Maintaining insights in how TM is organized across the W&R landscape
- Providing input for prioritization and planning regarding TM model maintenance, validation and enhancement
- Translating strategic initiatives into TM models and related processes.
- Providing support in writing Procedures and Working Instructions as a result of the various TM Models initiatives and improvement in processes.
- Maintaining a close relationship with relevant stakeholders such as the model developer and the (delegated) risk owner
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Reaching the ambition of an effective KYC organisation can only be done when all functions within the bank execute their role. You will be part of the Wholesale & Rural KYC Center. Key objective of the W&R KYC Center is to support the Wholesale & Rural regions and business lines to ensure full compliance with all applicable KYC standards, full standardization and continuous enhancement of the KYC processes in line with regulatory developments. Your role will be to further lead and professionalise the process and execution of the models. In order to successfully fulfil this role, you need to be able to work effectively with Compliance, Audit, Risk, Retail, Operations, Business and IT/Simplify @ Scale as well as with the various W&R Regions and Business Lines. We are still expanding as a team in order to manage the enormous responsibility of being in control on our obligations. A huge challenge, which is rewarded by the energy it gives when we meet that challenge together as a team!
You can make the highest impact if you are analytical, flexible and results orientated. In addition, it is important that you recognize yourself in the following:
- Higher vocational or Academic level education, preferably in Finance, Economics, Law or Business Administration
- At least 5 year experience in a financial institution or international company, preferably within the KYC/Compliance related fields and/or Wholesale business
- Understanding of Financial Economic Crime in general and Transaction Monitoring Controls in particular
- Ideally knowledge and understanding of the Rabobank Wholesale and Rural regions, products and ways of working
- Preferably, you have experience in developing and maintaining models and translating regulatory requirements into functional designs and/or processes around TM controls
- You combine decision-making and professional judgement with tact, clear communication and organization sensitivity
- Well organized, with an operational approach as well as interpersonal skills
- Ideally, you have some experience with change management and presenting your ideas to stakeholders
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written. Good knowledge of Dutch is an advantage
- Proficiency with MS Office applications with advanced level of Excel
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment, we’re working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
- Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between € 4.537,38 and € 6.481,96 (scale 10);
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (11% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport within the Netherlands! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3.5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a TM Model Specialist and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Rik Karsies, Team Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moniek Peeters, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via email@example.com
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!