As the Online Campaigns Intern you will work on our omni-channel and online campaigns such as Red Night, Dag Deals and our Mega Deals campaigns. You will responsible for the display of these campaigns on our websites in Benelux. In this internship you will be working together with many internal stakeholders such as the content and design team, buyers and the marketing team. You will also be working with your own team, the e-commerce team, on improving the campaigns and increasing sales online.
Tasks and activities
- Predict the resources needed to effectively roll out the campaign;
- Investigating possible collaborations with external stakeholders (companies, agencies and others);
- Ensure that the teams involved are updated with briefing before a campaign;
- Track and develop new strategies for new/upcoming campaigns;
- Analyze which methods were effective from the previous campaign;
- You are: Well structured, results-oriented by nature and a creative problem solver and able to interact and collaborate with various levels of employees. With your proactive approach, you take responsibility and you are enthusiastic. Furthermore you’re a quick learner, you adapt to changes easily and pursue goals with high energy and drive. Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French would be considered a plus. Together with your colleagues, you strive to achieve the best possible results.
- A Bachelor’s student for a study in marketing, business, communications or similar studies;
- Interested in retail;
- Fluent English. Dutch and/or French would be considered a bonus;
- Well structured, results-oriented by nature and a creative problem solver;
- Able to interact and collaborate with various levels of employees;
- proactive, enthusiastic and you take responsibility
- A - without exaggerating - fantastic workplace on the 40th floor in 'De Rotterdam' with a view of the Erasmus Bridge;
- Good working conditions and development and opportunities for growth;
- Freedom and responsibility to shape your own role in the team and to bring ideas to fruition in an environment where anything is possible;
- The opportunity to work in a young and enthusiastic team where you work to your goals together.
If you recognize yourself in this profile we challenge you to push the red button. In case you would like to find out more before applying, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Remi Sisani is the Hiring Manager for this position and will be more than happy to tell you all about this spectacular opportunity. He’s available on email@example.com , +32 (497) 062210