- Den Haag, Netherlands; South Holland, Netherlands
- People & Organization
- 309432 Digital Industries
*This role can be based either in Eindhoven or Den Haag*
*Working part-time can be an option (minimum 28 hrs. per week) *
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital Minds world of Siemens here.
To support our growth, we are looking for an HR Officer to support our P&O Organization!
• Supports cyclical processes for specific HR function like Manage workflow to ensure transactions are processed accurately and timely.
• Develop operational reporting as needed.
• Acts as liaison with staff in answering questions, providing alternatives and facilitating decision-making.
• Compliance with all legal and institutional requirements.
• Produce HR program related management reports as needed/requested.
• Participate in various HR related special projects as assigned; may be supporting an HR Business Partner in a project.
• Support exception/appeal process activities related to applicable HR programs and policies.
• Serve as first point of contact for employee issues. Address and resolve requests, concerns and inquiries.
• Ensure timely development and maintenance of accurate plan and program documentation.
Skills and Abilities Required:
• At least 4 years of experience in a Management Assistant, Administration or HR Support role, preferably in a dynamic and international environment.
• Ability to work effectively as a part of a team and independently.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and strong Excel skills.
• Relative experience/affinity with compensation and benefits policies.
• HRIS experience a plus (SAP, ADP and/or Workday).
• Analytical and very detail oriented.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
• Strong Dutch and English language skills is required.
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Netherlands B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time