Vacancy Network Engineer
About our client
They aim to attract and retain their industry’s most talented people, who share their vision of being a leading global player. Whether you are an expert in trusts, funds or corporate services, a specialist with experience in specific jurisdictions; or someone who is skilled in a support service, you will find our client geographically and culturally diverse, but with shared values and goals. They are open and transparent, working together and sharing expertise in order to meet their clients’ needs. They have drive and passion, and they all share in the success that this brings. If you would like to join an exciting and vibrant organisation, where you will work closely with other talented people, be supported in your professional development, and share their passion and values, please apply to this vacancy.
Job Profile Overview
As their Network Engineer you are responsible for providing Infrastructure solutions and support across multiple offices and in different jurisdiction/time zones primarily in Europe, but also as part of a global team. You provide a professional level of service which promotes Technology throughout our clients group. You assist with the implementation of IT strategy and with the maintenance and ongoing support of all IT network infrastructure within the group, ensuring IT security if adhered to at all times. When necessary, you help assisting on integration processes for acquisitions. You effectively communicate in customer environments. There may be the need to travel to other group offices in order to deliver projects and services.
You will be part of an European Infrastructure team of approximately 25 engineers. You can be located in our office in either Amsterdam, Bristol or Warsaw so we invite candidates from around these areas to apply.
- Working within the Technology team delivering IT Infrastructure solutions and support which spans datacentres and offices in multiple jurisdictions and time zones.
- Implementing SD-WAN as the future networking solution.
- Ensure maximum availability and uptime of systems by providing a robust and future proof networking infrastructure in the European region and globally.
- Implementation of IT strategy across the group and in agreement with the Executive Committee.
- Ensuring IT security is at the forefront of all delivery, minimising any potential risk of data loss from the organisation.
- Following acquisitions, assist when necessary the project team with the integration.
- Working with suppliers and third parties in delivery of services and project, adhering to IT security requirements.
- Encouraging teamwork and assisting to develop fellow team member’s skills and knowledge.
- Upholding their clients’ values by promoting a culture of professionalism and teamwork.
- Have a clear understanding of their clients’ overall vision and direction.
Qualifications and other Requirements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent with certificates for technology areas.
- Advanced networking and troubleshooting skills on SD-WAN, Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCIE, Fortinet Firewalls, etc.
- Interest in network architecture and protocols (BGP, QoS, MPLS, Multicast, etc.).
- Advanced system knowledge (e.g. Windows Server 2016, Azure or AWS Cloud, Citrix, ITIL v3).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working in a global team and in/for different jurisdictions.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Experience with working in project teams.
- Experience with managing relationships with third parties is beneficial.
Apply for this position?
Apply immediately and send us your cv and motivation via the 'application-button'. For more information about this vacancy, please contact Milano Naarden via 0172-853292 or [email protected]
We are Status Pro
Status Pro connects organizations and professionals with ambition! In a perfect world, our ideal professional walks in our client’s office at the right moment in time to strengthen the workforce. In real life, advanced recruitment activities are necessary to secure that the ideal professional is discovered, informed, assessed and properly introduced. The business of Status Pro is to match mutual expectations and to facilitate the onboarding process of the appropriate professionals. We are committed to introduce you to our clients!