For one of our relations in Maastricht area, specialised in medical devices, we are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager.
Summary of duties:
The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating and managing marketing activities, projects and campaigns
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and execute integrated marketing communication plans in support of business objectives in close partnership with global brand marketing and EMEA field marketing;
- Coordinate international or regional tradeshows and workshops;
- Manage marketing activities including promotion on tradeshows and educational programs, advertising/PR, digital marketing and creation of promotional materials
- Provide graphic design supervision and support;
- Work accordingly the product and corporation brand guidelines;
- Close interaction with stakeholders and internal customers;
- Coordinate and prepare product launches;
- Manage public relations and media outreach in support of products and educational programs;
- Work closely with corporate product management, field marketing and external partners to create compelling messages, content and campaigns that advance engagement to the company brand;
- Provide input to social media strategies and content promoting business specific opportunities;
- Ensure a consistent and coherent voice in all communications that aligns with the positioning of the company;
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned.
We're looking for someone who matches the following profile:
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience related to marketing communications;
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Ability to create and manage cross-functional teams;
- Ability to travel up to 10%;
- Strong capacity and willingness to learn;
- Responsibility, ownership and seeking for feedback;
- Detail oriented and producing quality work on time;
- Capable of working closely with others and keeping them updated.
- Fulltime availability
- Living in the Maastricht area.
Enthusiast, reliable, accurate and team player, sense of responsibility, hands-on.
Salary and Benefits
Our relation is a dynamic and fast-growing American company, specialised in medical devices. Their European headoffice is situated in Maastricht-Airport. The Marketing department is also situated there.
You will work in a multicultural team of Marketing professionals, all with their own specialism. The team excists of around 10 people. You will be working from the Maastricht-Airport office, but will be traveling on a regular bases to events and Trade shows in Europe.
The company offers a fulltime position for the long-term, with a competitve salary and some nice benefits.