Location: Dordrecht, Netherlands
Navico is a global product development, manufacturing and marketing company exporting Marine electronics technology products to every major market in the world. An innovative and efficient culture is fostered to deliver large volumes of consumer products to the highest standard.
This role will be primarily focused on doing development and customization in the following areas
- CRM – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online
- Integration – Biztalk (on-prem) and LogicApps (Cloud)
Navico is heavily invested in the Dynamics CRM platform, and is now delivering a lot of its key business applications via this platform. You will become a highly valued, technical CRM expert for Navico.
In addition, you will be an important part of Navico’s Integration team as a technical resource using Microsoft integration tools like LogicApps and Biztalk. You will be supported by Business Analysts, and consultants as needed.
- Develop and implement approved changes defined by Business Analysts
- Provide technical and architectural guidance to Business Analysts
- Development of fully functional applications and modules using .NET technology to improve and enhance systems including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Office SharePoint Services, and integrations with other Information Systems.
- Identify, analyze, propose, and develop solutions for business and technical needs by working with end-users, product owners and technical groups.
- Identify and develop utilities to automate processes and create integrated systems.
- Ability to work with various groups and vendors to ensure timely development and deployment of code.
- Follow best practices for all development, integration work and change management.
- Produce technical documentation to support development process and allow maintainability of code by others
- Monitor and maintain CRM environments on which code is running
- Develop reports and dashboards using various tools including SSRS, PowerBI.
- Support of off-the-shelf and in-house applications to ensure systems are stable, operate at peak performance and conform to GDPR, PCI and PII compliance.
- Provide on-call support to end-users when needed.
- Excellent analytical skills applied alongside technical skills to identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of cross-functional team to deliver timely results.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in fast-paced work environment.
- Analytical design and problem solving skills with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High-achiever, self-motivating and great communicator
- Ability to provide positive experience for users of CRM and other Navico applications•
- Knowledge of Information Systems, Cloud integrations, and business processes.
- Hands-on experience with Visual Studio, Web Services, XML, SQL Server 2016, SSRS, ETL, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, North52 BPA, SharePoint Online, Azure DevOps, BizTalk, LogicApps.
- Technical exposure to one or more of these software products as an IT support resource: Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, LogicApps, BizTalk, ERP, or similar products
- Must have existing knowledge and experience troubleshooting and interpreting problems associated in the above areas; resolve problems using past experience in databases, basic Windows/scripting commands, and/or able to comprehend in order to escalate issues to other technical team members.
- Experience with Change Management (CM) processes and Source Code version control tools.
- Experience supporting both development and production environments.
Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
Number of Years Experience
5 years of application development experience using .NET technology with at least 2 years focus on CRM, with emphasis on integration, custom workflow development, and development of automated solutions
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of business process, finance, supply chain, service etc.
- Office365 experience
- Knowledge of Portals
- Knowledge of Azure
- ERP experience
- Ecommerce experience
- Microsoft’s CRM Certification
- Power BI
- Azure DevOps
Note: Acquisition by commercial recruitment agencies is not appreciated.