At Aggreko, we work round the clock, making sure you get the electricity, heating and cooling you need, whenever you need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth.
The Aggreko team is looking for a new colleague in the position of Sector Account Manager (NL).
This role is part of our Benelux Sales department and reports directly to the Area Sales Manager Benelux. The purpose of the job is to achieve monthly and annual sales revenue targets for the full range of Aggreko products and services in the petrochemical sector by building a successful business, maintaining and developing the current customer base as well as acquiring new customers. Lead role in developing key knowledge in terms of sector related requirements and related companies to ensure profitable growth.
Highlights on the role objectives and tasks
- Be responsible for identifying, developing and acquiring customers / accounts in a sector;
- Establish the sales and marketing plan for development of the sector;
- Monitor, control and achieve sales revenue volumes against budget targets, monitor and report forecast and other sales information;
- Heighten the profile of the company in its markets by building and creating recognition as an industry leader in innovation and progressive 'solutions' for this specific sector;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all associated personnel on a group-wide basis;
- Monitor and analyses key account related legislation in order to anticipate potential impacts.
We are looking for a candidate with the following specification/job requirements:
- Degree qualification in sales or in a technical discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a comparable position, experience in power applications is a plus;
- Has the dedication and commitment to achieve objectives;
- Target driven and results orientated;
- Has entrepreneurial skills, be able to think out of the box and provide solutions;
- Computer literate (word, excel and powerpoint);
- Valid driving licence;
- Good ability to read, write and speak English.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Self-starter taking the initiative
- Able to deal with complexity, creative thinker
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Driven by success, high commitment
- Self-motivated and self-confident
- Team player and eager to work regularly in joint force with the Aggreko Project Management department and Aggreko Process Services department
- Willingness to travel most of the time to our customers in the Netherlands