For one of the greatest international digital agencies in Europe, with a magnificant office right in the centre of Rotterdam, we are now recruiting for a fulltime finance assistant. Due to the fast growth of this interesting company the finance organization is developing itself rapidly. As the finance assistant you support the international finance team with regards to the booking of transactions, such as invoices, intercompany transactions and the billing process. You'll support the month end close, year end close and the project administrations. In general your tasks can be described as:
- operational support to, and booking of accounts payable, accounts receivable, GL entries, bank statements and the billing process
- support the month- and year-end close
- operational support to the project administrations
- support the team with regards to the integration of new acquired companies, optimizing work processes, and implementing new systems
They are an exciting company, the best minds work every day for a wide range of well known, global customers. They prefer to have the most talented experts on board, but are also looking for the perfect fit. Someone who does not shy away from learning, inspiring and striving for a better world. Someone who looks ahead, dares to take the stage, and cheers with them on a successful week on Friday afternoon.
* Degree in accounting or economics
* Minimum of 2 - 3 years' experience in a comparable position
* Have experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable, booking of bank statements and GL entries
* Have good analytical and communication skills and you are stress resistant
* Are proactive, can work independently, but are at the same time an enthusiastic team player
* Very good Excel skills
* Have a good command of English, Dutch is not required, but will be an asset, as well as German
Terms of employment
The salary indication for this great position is between € 2.400 and € 3.200 gross per month, depending on experience and seniority. Further more they offer an open culture, opportunities for advancement, training opportunities, a laptop and a mobile phone, NS-Business card, delicious, healthy food, great get-togethers.