Key tasks & responsibilities of the ILS Engineer:
- Delivers ILS products and services within time, budget and within high quality standards. These ILS products includes; maintenance plans, spare parts packages, special tools, test equipment, training and documentation;
- Translates customer specifications to supplier specifications and products and act as point of contact to suppliers / providers of ILS products/services;
- Works in accordance to contract specifications, specific requirements and agreements with relevant stakeholders and departments within the company;
- Drives continue improvements by calculating reliability, availability and maintainability of systems.
- Provides LCC calculations and ARM calculations and based on design reviews imposes improvements;
- Drafts (part of) ILS proposals (specification and price).
- Drives new thoughts in approach, process and methodology, while respecting the work and processes of the past;
- Ensures full compliance to all applicable requirements and specifications imposed by the company and the end-users;
- Develops and describes standards and working methods.
- Ensure all HSEQ policies and procedures are in place, understood, owned, maintained and followed to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
Profile of the ILS Engineer
- Professional education on Bachelor or Master level: related to the engineer discipline;
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in development & execution of ILS packages within a complex technical and/ or maritime or defense environment or in maintenance related departments and/or projects;
- Experience of working in cross functional and cultural teams;
- Intensive experience in de field of maintenance and/or Integrated Logistics Support;
- Basic experience of marine engineering/mechanical engineering.
- Good command of the Dutch & English language (written & verbal);
- Ability to frequently travel long distances and work abroad.
Nouvall Engineering Services is gespecialiseerd in projectondersteuning voor de (petro)chemische Industrie. Wij leveren hierin expertise op het gebied van Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction en Safety.
For one of our clients in province Zeeland, we are looking for an ILS Engineer for a permanent position