Creative? Innovative? Solution focused? And most importantly: a passion for data? Then you are the Data Engineer we are looking for!
Join our client, a fast growing global IT consultancy firm based in Amsterdam, and play a vital part in building the best and most effective (big) data solutions!
As Data Engineer you'll work on complex, challenging projects for leading global companies, building solutions that will enable the clients to optimize processes, for example improving customer journeys. You will design, build, install, configure and monitor Hadoop clusters, and maintain technical collateral through its implementation. You'll provide entry level support and basic diagnostics for mid-size deployments.
A great position with a company with a "work hard, play hard" mentality. The salary lies between 60,000-80,000 euro gross per annum (depending on skills and experience). Next to that, profesisonal development is very important; you will get an annual training budget that you have to use!
- BSc/MSc in IT or a (technical) data related domain;
- 3+ years experience in a (Big) Data Engineer position;
- Relevant working experience in Hadoop/Spark;
- Experience in software engineering;
- Experience in consultancy is a big plus;
- Analytical and a strong communicator;
- Fluent in English, both written and oral; other languages are a big plus;
- Ability to travel internationally (for longer periods).