As most yachts are not always at the same spot, you and your team will travel across the globe to provide the best service possible. Your head office is stationed in Sliedrecht, that said, this compant also has an office in Nijmegen and Romania. You will mostly be working on the ship yards.
This is a Dutch company with close ties to their office in Romania. They operate on an international level and are active in a range of industries.
Your daily tasks contain the following:
- Providing of service and maintenance duties on complex electro technical installations
- Track down of malfunctions and fixing the issues
- Able to create clear reports on preforemd duties
- You check and control the installed systems that could cause the potential problems
- Provide constructive feedback of the occured issues
- Create a service report
- Able to make customer desired adjustments
- Salary between: €2800 - €4300 which depends on education and previous work experience;
- Growth opportunities;
- Ability to work internationally for periods of time.
In order to become a successful Supervisor Mechanic Service Maritime you are:
- In posession of a bachelor electro engineering
- At least 3 years of experience within the industry, this includes: off shore, automatisation, marine or navy;
- Experienced leadership
- Able to handle stressful situations
- Capable to work under pressure
- Customer minded
- Willing to travel and work in an international environment