Are you an Administrative professional with basic bookkeeping knowledge looking for the next step in your career? Our client, a global Japanese manufacturer for construction machines is looking for an experienced and committed professional who can take up the role of Administrative Assistant in their Almere office. As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for all the general procurement and bookkeeping administration, as well as general front office activities.
- Manage day-to-day front office operations, communicating with Dutch vendors, clients, and all incoming communication;
- Ensure compliance with all Front Office policies, standards and procedures;
- Maintain contact and correspondence with existing vendors;
- Procurement of factory tools, spare parts, and any other office equipment;
- Attend and service meetings and take minutes and distribute after meetings along with any other relevant materials;
- Communicate and assisting overseas colleagues, providing guidance and individual assistance when needed including the arrangement of the flight, hotel and meeting for guests from abroad.
Financial administrative tasks:
- Support the Finance Manager with bookkeeping;
- Accounts receivable: booking and processing of incoming invoices;
- Accounts payable: preparation of outgoing invoices;
- Preparation of financial documents and requesting the required approvals.
- Good understanding of basic financial principles;
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch language in speaking and writing. Knowledge of the Japanese language would be a great advantage;
- Affinity with Japanese corporate culture would be a great advantage;
- Must have work and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- Competitive market salary + 8% holiday pay;
- Travel allowance;
- Annual bonus;
- 24 holiday days, excluding Dutch public holidays;
- Flexible working hours combined with part-time employment is a possibility.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.