Do you have at least 3 years of experience as a SEA Marketing Manager? Are you looking to advance your career, by joining the next big name in Travel and Tourism in Europe? If so then, then read further.
Our client a well-known travel booking platform, is looking for a SEA Marketing Manager to join their ever-growing team in Amsterdam. In this role, you will be responsible for all multi-market, multi-language, multi-product paid search campaigns across Europe.
- Define budget allocation, target KPIs and monitoring mechanisms for all search channels (Google Adwords, Universal App Campaigns, Bing etc.);
- Set up, implement, expand and optimize multi-language/multi-market search campaigns;
- Plan, automate and multivariate testing of bidding strategies, landing pages, target audience, ad copies, site links, extensions, search queries mining to improve ROI;
- Work together with specialists in daily operations;
- Collaborate with local talent, for localized execution in certain markets;
- Align with internal stakeholders on business objectives.
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience in Paid Search advertising;
- In-depth knowledge of paid search platforms like Google Adwords, Bing, etc.;
- Operational experience Adwords and Bing editors and third-party bidding platforms such as Doubleclick, Marin and/or Kenshoo;
- Knowledge of other Google products, for example, YouTube ads, Shopping, Gmail will be a plus;
- Experience working with SQL, Python, Tableau will be a plus;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Knowledge of other non-English European languages will be a plus;
- Strong communications skills;
- Experienced in cross-functional collaboration and knowledge sharing;
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that's not afraid to work independently when required;
- Experience with mobile app traffic acquisition will be a plus.
- Competitive market salary + 8% holiday pay;
- Yearly company bonus;
- Health Insurance;
- Travel Allowance;
- Laptop & Mobile phone.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.