You will manage a technical more complex part of the customer base. You will do this in such a way that it leads to customer satisfaction in terms of quality, costs and planning, leading to repeat orders.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You will be the technical expert within the Customer Support department, intermediate to the engineering departments and act as a technical mentor towards your colleagues.
▪ You will help to improve the speed and efficiency in solving customer problems with less involvement of engineering.
▪ Next to solving customer problems, you also analyze reoccurring problems and work on structural solutions.
▪ You will proactively inform customers about possibilities and make an inventory of their needs to further improve the excellence of service.
▪ You will be part of the Customer Support Department and report to the Manager Customer Support.short description of the job.
▪ A technical Bachelor degree in Software, Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering or similar;
▪ Very good understanding of mechanics and electronics and an even better understanding of software (PLC/HMI);
▪ At least 5 years work experience in a similar role within the international machine building industry;
▪ Knowledge of MS Office, ERP and PLM systems and ability to read technical drawings;
▪ Excellent command of the Dutch and English language and preferably of the German language, verbally and in writing;
▪ Willingness to travel worldwide for at least ±20% of your time;
▪ You are flexible, communicative, independent and a persistent go-getter.