As our new Software Engineer you will be part of our local Innovations Team supporting various Engineering functions: Mechanical, Electrical, Software, Systems and Process. As part of our highly skilled and motivated global engineering organization you will be encouraged to take broad responsibility and resolve challenging problems. Although our products and solutions are complex, you will be personally influencing the end results. You will be working in an informal atmosphere, solving challenging projects and developing personal growth.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You will develop software for the soft real-time coordination of motion control, pick-and-place processes, image acquisition and processing, (object)recognition and processing.
▪ You will be part of one of the software development teams.
▪ In this self-steering team you’ll work on realization of the software through a scrum based, agile way of working.
▪ You and the team will work on the full development cycle of new features, product enhancement, troubleshooting and debugging both in simulation as well as on the machines in our engineering lab.
▪ You will review and co-specify requirements
▪ You will be designing and coding the software
▪ You will be implementating and testing
▪ You must bring a Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
▪ Relevant experience with software development to control high-tech mechatronic equipment.
▪ You will be challenged with arriving at solutions for complex scenarios and working in a multidisciplinary environment.
▪ Extensive knowledge of C++ and Object Oriented Development (OOD)
▪ Knowledge of C++ 11/14 and Python is highly preferred
▪ Knowledge of COM/DCOM and BOOST is highly preferred
▪ Windows as a target platform
▪ A true team player that likes to work with other engineers in solving complex technical challenges
▪ Well-developed communication skills in Dutch and English
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.