What are you going to do as an Electronics / Electrical Engineer?
You are going to be working on the product development, installation, service, maintenance, repair and software commissioning of innovative sensors for the in-land maritime sector (binnenvaart).
You will be travelling around 30% of the time - locally and internationally to the Benelux region and Germany.
You will be involved in the product development, R&D and software development for the innovative sensor products (around 60% of the time).
So, what's in it for you?
* Career growth opportunities - opportunity to grow with a small team
* Training and personal development
* Fun, open and ambitious working environment
* Excellent salary and benefits - including company car for personal use
What is expected of you as an Electronics / Electrical Engineer?
* HBO/WO - Elektrotechniek or similar
* 1+ years' experience as an electronics engineer / electrical engineer / elektromonteur / electrotechnician / software engineer / electrician in a maritime, oil/gas, offshore or dredging related sector
* Fluent Dutch & English. German is a major advantage.
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that has developed a unique sensor for various applications in the maritime sector. Our client is a fast growing ambitious organization that has found success in the in-land vessel (binnenvaart) industry and is looking for equally ambitious technicians. You will be working in a unique, closely communicative and positive environment with very innovative products, projects and clients.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as an Electronics / Electrical Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.