As a Client Onboarding (COB) Specialist or KYC Analyst you will be required to coordinate and facilitate Client Onboarding, Periodic or Event driven KYC/CDD reviews on behalf of the Commercial front office. You will be responsible for the end-to-end KYC/CDD process for both new and existing clients throughout their entire business life cycle within the bank.
- Execution of Client Onboarding including KYC and Customer Due Diligence processes and Client Data Management based on the input from internal and external stakeholders.
- Defining research (problem and method), performing research (collecting data, analysis) and presenting the results of the research (conclusion and argumentation).
- Maintaining contact with internal stakeholders, knowing your environment, knowing the customer’s situation and identifying and discussing developments and needs concerning the service provisions.
- Monitoring and encouraging the correct execution of compliance processes and activities.
- Actively developing and maintaining an internal network (e.g. regions, Markets, Compliance, Legal) and acting as a representative of the KYC Service Centre.
- Participation in projects
The KYC Service Centre servicing the Wholesale business for region NL is located within the CDD Service Centre NL. We are a new department whom are responsible for Client Onboarding, performing Know Your Customer (KYC) using our newly implemented Global Target Operating Model to standardize the client onboarding, review and off-boarding processes across the business lines. The team in the Netherlands has a critical role in ensuring the compliancy with multiple regulations by WRR NL, in order to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing and to protect the bank’s reputation. We work in close partnership with Compliance, Commercial mid and front offices, Legal, Risk and Credit to ensure efficient and timely processes. We are a dynamic and growing environment where you can learn and have the opportunity to get the best out of yourself For us it's important to invest in our people and see them growing within our organisation.
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Experience in the Financial/KYC Industry
- Knowledge of AML, CDD, DFA, EMIR, MiFID, FATCA, CRS, WWFT
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Proficiency in the Dutch Language brings a strong advantage.
- Strong time management, organizational and relationship building skills
- Able to work in an evolving and changing environment.
- Strong general IT skills.
- Pro-active and have a good eye to detail but you also hold on to the helicopter view.
- Able to manage multiple tasks that constitute the work flow in a sound and timely manner.
- Well experienced in prioritizing your work and thereby balancing your time.
- Able to actively monitor your own performance and make sure that targets are met both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- You are self-driven, self-motivated and not afraid to take the initiative. You thrive in dynamic environments and assist in bringing structure, consistency and discipline.
As Client Onboarding Specialist/KYC Analyst you must have a proven experience of producing quality work under constant pressure and the ability to drive self-development.
Besides the Rabobank core competencies of Customer focus and Collaboration, the following competencies are required for this position:
- Delivering results
- Organising & monitoring
- Corporate social responsibility