Do you have experience with logistical administrative work, are you familiar with managing, identifying and working out processes and are you looking for the next step in your career? Then we are looking for you!
As a process analyst at Stryker, you will work closely with your direct colleagues NC/CAPA specialists.
You have a broad range of tasks with various responsibilities.
Your duties will include:
- Managing timelines that have been agreed upon;
- Adhering to, adapting and following up on existing work instructions if necessary;
- Documenting obtained information in the internal system;
- Reporting issues communicating in "technical" English;
- Initiating and leading consultations;
- Act as contact person between various departments;
- Providing administrative support to direct colleagues.
This is a full-time position for a longer period of time. You will work between 06.00 and 19.00 hours on weekdays.
Does this position appeal to you and do you recognize yourself in the requested profile? Apply immediately and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Over de werkgever
Welcome at Timing, nice that you are interested in one of our vacancies!
As a specialist in executive jobs, we are continuously working to connect employers and employees in the labor market.We do this for clients throughout the country, specialized in various industries. Think of production, logistics, engineering and administration.
For our client in Venlo, Stryker, we are immediately looking for an enthusiastic new colleague!
Stryker is an international organization, active in the medical industry.
In the logistics center in Venlo, orders from customers around the world are collected, packed, shipped and stored.
As process analyst you are an important link in the process.
You will work closely with two direct colleagues.
Your workplace? An office space in the warehouse!
Come and join the team!
Wat wij bieden
- Fun, challenging position with many responsibilities;
- Full-time job for a longer period of time, with the possibility to a permanent position;
- A job where you can learn a lot and gain more knowledge in the field of improving processes in logistics;
- Working within an international organization, in a team where an informal work atmosphere prevails;
- Workplace from the warehouse in Venlo, (partially) working from home is possible as well;
- Flexible working hours between 06.00 and 19.00, some flexibility is required;
- Salary indication according to your knowledge and experience;
- Travel allowance;
- Stable contact person from Timing during your employment;
- Timing office on location.
- Minimum of HBO work and thinking level;
- Knowledge of-, affinity with- and experience in logistics;
- Demonstrable experience with logistical administrative work;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Knowledge of- and experience with MS Office.
Wat wij bieden