Paid Social Media - Marketing Specialist
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Are you analytical, proactive and looking for an exciting career with great responsibilities within Digital Media marketing? Then this job offer at Just Eat Takeaway.com could be just the right thing for you!
In order to continue growing rapidly, we are looking for an energetic and data-driven Digital Media Marketing Specialist to join our legendary online marketing team. So, do you love to work with data and different kinds of platforms to buy in your social ads? Don’t stop reading!Our story (the bitesize version):
Here at Just Eat Takeaway.com, we serve delicious dishes to over 50 million active customers in 24 countries and 5 continents – from the Netherlands to New Zealand.
All about the role:
As a scalable global business, world-class marketing is a key ingredient in our success. From performance display experts to sponsorship specialists, our expert teams handle it all.
As a Paid Social Media Marketing specialist you will be responsible for setting up campaigns in all of the markets across Europe. In this position your responsibilities will consist of:
- Setup local and global Awareness & Consideration campaigns
- Monitoring, analyzing and optimizing performance of campaigns
- Making use of different audiences and signals to deliver the right creative at the right time
- Developing testing roadmap by platform
- Reporting to internal stakeholders and making recommendations to improve performance
- Cooperating with departments to support internal projects
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with external partners
- 1+ years experience in digital advertising on client or agency side
- Experience in working with Facebook business manager, FMP's like Smartly, and web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- These characteristics apply to you: Analytical, proactive, accurate & communicative skills. To summarize; You Lead, Care & Deliver.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree or equivalent experience
- An advanced level of English, both written and spoken
- Competitive salary
- A wide-ranging Digital Media role as part of our global e-commerce powerhouse
- Fantastic team & company events
- 26 days of holiday per year
- A vibrant & creative work environment in Amsterdam (when you’re in the office)
- Competitive pension plan
- Budget for internal & external training and conferences
- Monthly working from home allowance
- Additional perks – these vary between the U.K. and the Netherlands
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Wat wij bieden