Facilitair coördinator (parttime 50%)
The Facility Coordinator will oversee all activities inside the Gibson HQ in The Netherlands, making sure that health and safety standards are met, arranging for repairs when needed and make sure supplies are available and ordered when needed. The Facility Coordinator will track expenses in a clear overview and will coordinate with external vendors.
- Create and maintain RI&E
- Make sure health and safety standards are met (including BHV)
- Negotiate best prices and select preferred suppliers
- Small maintenance in the building
- Support with facility Management in other countries by advising the local teams
- Oversee building and equipment maintenance
- Scheduling preventative maintenance tasks
- Managing building and equipment maintenance schedules
- Responding to urgent maintenance calls.
- Preparing for emergencies by creating building evacuation and other action plans.
- Testing building security systems and promoting safety within the building.
- Managing equipment and supply needs, including furniture, telecommunications, kitchen appliances, office equipment and supplies, and climate control.
- Liaising with vendors and suppliers.
- Reporting to the HR Director on a regular basis.
- Supervising cleaning crews and maintenance workers.
- Documenting processes and keeping maintenance records.
- Monitoring maintenance budget spending.
- Develop, implement and maintain Contract Management System
- Extensive experience in building and equipment maintenance.
- Advanced knowledge of maintenance planning and schedules.
- Ability to respond to building and equipment emergencies.
- In-depth knowledge of building safety regulations and security protocols.
- Proficiency in office software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in facility management/project management
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in facility coordination, project management, or real estate.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Minimaal 2 jaar Facilitair ervaring
Je beheerst Engels
Wat wij bieden
€ 1.000,- tot € 1.300,- per maand
opleidingen, reiskostenvergoeding, vakantiegeld, pensioenregeling, flexibele werktijden, bijdrage ziektekosten, bonusregeling