Senior Technologist Systems and Control
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
In this role you have the opportunity to
- Have full End-to-end responsibility for system behavior & performance in mechatronic systems. Create solutions for our customers within time and budget, for Philips businesses and other (external) companies, on locations all over the globe. These applications vary from locating a toothbrush in a mouth or positioning a patient in an X-ray system to creating nm-accurate motion systems for semiconductor equipment.
- You are responsible for Carrying out tasks and activities within Mechatronic development projects. These activities range from supporting concept choices (both theoretical an experimental) from a background in your technical specialism and bordering disciplines to integrating complex mechatronic systems and proving performance on specification. We are active in equipment as well as sub-system design, prototyping and testing but you may also get assignments towards artificial intelligence or algorithm design.
- Provide consultancy at customer's request in which performance issues of existing machines or products need to be analyzed and solved (performance analysis, parameter studies and troubleshooting). Multi-disciplinary cooperation within project teams is vital for success. Sometimes you will be joining a customer team and other times you will work as part of an in-house team.
You are part of
- Engineering Solutions (PES) draws upon a huge range of resources and know-how to support our customers in bringing their innovations to market, as fast and efficiently as possible. Our pragmatic technology experts and consultants benefit from decades of experience supporting customers in Businesses, Research and hundreds of companies outside the compagny. Each day brings new challenges as we work in many different projects.
- The PES Mechatronics department, with approximately 200 employees, is unique in its system design approach, which has led to many practical solutions for our customers. Think of breakthrough solutions in high accuracy positioning, in e.g. lithography systems and magnetically levitated stages. Think also of crucial improvements to products ranging from shavers to respiratory aids.
- You will be working in multi-disciplinary teams of highly skilled technical experts from both PES and its customers.
- The Thermal, Flow & Control group within the Mechatronics department is a group of over 25 specialists in the field of Control, Thermal, Flow and Tribology. The team solves high tech challenges for our customers. Each day brings new challenges as we work in many different projects for a variety of customers, from small and medium enterprises to complex industries like Philips Healthcare businesses and semiconductor equipment suppliers.
Over de werkgever
Onze geschiedenis gaat ver terug. Sinds 1968 detacheren we technisch talent op hbo- en wo-niveau. We vinden, binden en boeien medewerkers en leiden ze op. Daarnaast geven we advies over technische vraagstukken. We helpen grote en kleine organisaties om de nieuwste digitale ontwikkelingen in de bedrijfsstrategie te verwerken.
USG Engineering maakt deel uit van USG People. USG People is onderdeel van RGF Staffing, wereldwijd één van de grootste HR-dienstverleners met activiteiten in Europa, Japan, Noord-Amerika en Oceanië. Iedere dag werken er meer dan 300.000 medewerkers via het netwerk van RGF Staffing bij bedrijven en instellingen.
Wat wij bieden
Wat we bieden
- Fulltime dienstverband (40u per week)
- Contract van bepaalde tijd met de mogelijkheid op een vast dienstverband.
- Marktconform salaris. Afhankelijk van opleiding en ervaring.
- Reiskostenvergoeding of auto van de zaak.
- 8% vakantietoeslag per jaar.
- 25 vakantiedagen per kalender jaar.
- Collectieve ziektekostenverzekering.
- Vakkennis verbreden door training centers en kennisnetwerken.
- Werken aan de nieuwste ontwikkelingen in jouw vakgebied.
To succeed in this role, you need:
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering with a system theory background e.g. control or dynamics specialization;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Strong preference for ASML experience
- Customer centric attitude and interested in executing R&D projects for customers. Always looking from the angle of creating value for the customer;
- Solid analytical attitude combined with interest and skills for experimental validation;
- Strong mathematical skills;
- Motivated to apply these skills in the field of system and concept design;
- Knowledge of modelling in Matlab/Simulink is preferred;
- Understanding of mechatronic systems, control theory and actuation principles is preferred;
- Ability to translate technological considerations into concrete recommendations for designers;
- Motivated to operate in multi-disciplinary teams, working on complex mechatronic research and development challenges;
- Excellent communicative skills, professional level of written and verbal communication in English;
- In return, we offer you As a senior technologist systems & control we offer you:
- An inspiring work environment that is internationally and multidisciplinary oriented, with a variety of customers and projects. A project-based environment where people have both advanced theoretical knowledge and the capability to put that knowledge into practice - fast. Training and guidance to become an independent technologist. Extensive opportunities for growth in technical and personal development. Stimulating challenges across a wide range of application domains, from developing state-of-the-art lithographic wafer stages, to pioneering on optimization algorithms in control and Artificial Intelligence. The opportunity to shape and grow your career will be in your own hands!
- Responsible for development and industrial application of products, processes and systems in technology- or advanced-competence-development-projects in which the Technologist is involved, based on his field of expertise.
- Observes, based on technological expertise and customer network, opportunities for new projects and develops these projects in co-operation with others involved.
Wat wij bieden