For our client DAF Trucks in Eindhoven, we are looking for a Test Engineer. Is testing something you have affinity with? Do you have 0-2 years of experience/affinity with the tasks written down below? Then we urge you to apply as soon as possible!
As a Test Engineer you will be doing the following tasks:
- Prepare, execute and analyze functional tests on vehicles, engines and systems, based on internal test requests
- Documentation and evaluation of testing results
- Coordinate test set-up and test execution with DAF internal client
- Develop corporate test standards for functional testing
- Develop new test procedures
- Active contribution to improvement of efficient testing and testing quality
- Collaboration in project teams
Over de werkgever
Within the PACCAR Inc. As a globally working company we do offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
Wat wij bieden
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
The ideal professional brings the following background:
- Bachelor or Master level on Mechanical Engineering (Automotive, TCK, Electronics).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with functional vehicle testing.
- Experienced and familiar with measurement technique.
- Have affinity/experience with Embedded Control Systems and CAN bus systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Experienced in the field of test data analysis and statistics.
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
- Good English and Dutch language skills are mandatory.
- Having a truck driving license (license CE) is a pre.
Wat wij bieden