We're looking for an experienced Bartender to shake things up with us.
Lotti's is our buzzing neighbourhood restaurant. The menu features an internationally inspired brasserie style cuisine with fresh, locally sourced ingredients. During the day, Lotti's is a place to meet, relax or work, and from Friday to Sunday the bar plays host to local DJ talent.What you'll do...
What we're looking for...
- Create a fun and relaxed atmosphere where guests come to wind down and enjoy themselves
- Make whatever the mood calls for, from soft drinks to masterful cocktails that change with the seasons
- Work with the rest of team in keeping things running smoothly and tidily
What's in it for you...
- Previous bar tending and particularly cocktail making experience
- Individuals. You're looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- Passion for hospitality - whether that's a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night
- You're all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience
- You're not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get shit done
- You're up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- If we got stuck in a lift together, we'd have a good time and share a few laughs
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
More about us...
- 25 holidays (plus bank holidays), pension, competitive salary, and nifty rewards for going the extra mile and living our values
- Free lunch as a treat from us
- Excellent discounts across the global Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Plenty of opportunity to progress and change it up while you're with us - we're growing quickly and globally and are part of a diverse family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skill set and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties - we know how to have a good time!
The Hoxton is a series of open-house hotels, each in a neighbourhood that we love. Ever since we opened our first hotel in Shoreditch, we've never just been about offering a bed for the night. We want to be more than that: proving style doesn't need to be sacrificed for good value and providing a place where guests can hang out alongside the locals and submerse themselves in the neighbourhood with vibrant, welcoming public spaces.