We're looking for a Floor Manager with energy, personality and charm to join our team at Lotti's.
Lotti's is our buzzing neighbourhood restaurant. The menu features an internationally inspired brasserie style cuisine with fresh, locally sourced ingredients. During the day, Lotti's is a place to meet, relax or work, and from Friday to Sunday the bar plays host to local DJ talent.
Reporting to our Restaurant Manager
you will be responsible to support the seamless running of our restaurant by providing a highly efficient and effective service, ensuring standards are maintained, guest needs are anticipated as well a good handle on the figures. Along with the Restaurant Manager you will lead our talented team, motivating and developing them to be the best they can be.
We don't go for strict long winded job descriptions, we all like to get mucked in, however here's an idea of how we see the role. Main Responsibilities...
We Want You If...
- Maintaining inventories and ensuring compliance with cash control procedures.
- Completing accounting and administrative reports as required.
- Serving in any capacity within the restaurant as needed due to employee absence and perform related duties and assignments as required.
- Maintaining a positive and friendly attitude at all times.
- Maintaining the team moral.
What's in it for you...
- You have previous work experience as floor manager or supervisor in a busy and high volume restaurant.
- You are aware of local employment law and health and safety regulations.
- You have a high level of verbal and written communication skills and competent computer skills.
- You jump out of bed every morning, fizzing with energy and jazzed about what you're doing today.
- You get us. You know our hotels, you've hung out in our bars and possibly regretted that last cocktail the next morning.
- You get stuff done.
- You're not precious. You appreciate some ideas work and some don't. But we do like to try (almost) everything once.
- You are humble. There are no egos, and no drama.
- You're flexible: you don't care for the 9 to 5 life and aren't afraid to jump into work at any moment.
- You like detail.
- Your glass is half full, always.
- If we get stuck in a lift with you, we'll enjoy a good natter.
More about us...
- 25 holidays (plus bank holidays), pension, competitive salary, and nifty rewards for going the extra mile and living our values
- Free lunch before payday as a treat at the end of the month
- Excellent discounts across the global Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Plenty of opportunity to progress and change it up while you're with us - we're growing quickly and globally and are part of a diverse family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skill set and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties - we know how to have a good time!
The Hoxton is a series of open-house hotels, each in a neighbourhood that we love. Ever since we opened our first hotel in Shoreditch, we've never just been about offering a bed for the night. We want to be more than that: proving style doesn't need to be sacrificed for good value and providing a place where guests can hang out alongside the locals and submerse themselves in the neighbourhood with vibrant, welcoming public spaces.