Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Who we are:
Amazon Logistics (AMZL) is Amazon's "Last Mile" delivery service, responsible for delivering packages (and smiles) to households/businesses across the planet. Our On-Road ACES team defines the path forward for this rapidly expanding business, building a range of alternative delivery methods from our traditional “deliver by van” to micro-mobility/walker delivery programs. You will make history as you contribute to build one of the largest, most sustainable carriers on the planet.
On-Road ACES seeks an Energy Manager who is responsible for ensuring long-term electrical power supply is aligned with Amazon's eMobility plans. The Energy Manager will ensure costs of electricity are optimized through service applications and interconnection agreements, and total cost of ownership for fleet electrification is improved through the development and administration of contractual mechanisms, projects and metrics. This role will identify, track and enable beneficial electricity rates, explore and participate in programs with DNOs/Utilities (DSM, DR, EV Infrastructure, Smart Charging, V2G). The Energy manager will own internal stakeholder coordination with Amazon's internal partner teams including public policy, real estate, fleet, operations, and construction leaders.
Success in this role:
This position requires the ability Think Big and Dive Deep, with a mix of leadership, soft skills and technical acumen along with program administration. This candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication, negotiation and influencing skills to drive consensus across multiple stakeholders. Also, this opportunity requires excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, and the ability to succeed in a fast paced technical environment. The ability to work independently and deal with an ambiguous environment is a must. Ownership of work is critical to success and candidates should have a proven record of driving projects and initiatives to completion. The ideal candidate is motivated, innovative, agile, and has exemplary time management and project management skills. A passion for sustainability is required.
· Plan infrastructure to support wider business projects.
· Track connection data.
· Drive sustainability power strategies for AMZL
· Establish and maintain a close and constant exchange with the EU Launch & Expansion Team, Real Estate, EU sustainability Team, Design and Construction Team and the Public Policy Team to collaborate and learn.
· Write or contribute to business cases using information acquired from various stakeholders
· Prioritize projects with biggest impact on our business, propose and obtain approval from relevant functional leaders, and schedule resources
· Take accountability while providing status, ask for help, and immediately escalate issues and problems as necessary
· Maintain project schedule that enables the teams to be successful based upon the project milestones and Go-Live
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent
· Familiar with electric utility trends, concepts, grid related topic
· Proven experience operating as a Program or Project Manager in a high growth, operational and complex business
· MBA, MS or MA (Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Mathematics or Equivalent)
· Experience with SQL
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills