Digital Content Specialist
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Are you passionate about digital marketing and would you like to work for one of the leading hotel groups in Europe? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
For our Corporate Offices in Amsterdam, we are looking for aDigital Content Specialist. You will work closely with our digital marketing team, our regional offices and Radisson Hotel Group to ensure a smooth process of updating and optimising our content on radissonhotels.com. You will be responsible for updating content using a powerful but advanced CMS system (SDL/Tridion, training provided) - coordinating and actioning change and improvement requests from the wider business.
An interest and affinity for wider digital marketing activities (including, but not limited to, campaign planning, social media, newsletter marketing and Paid Media) is a big plus. If you are someone who is skilled with CMS content updates, but is also looking to develop their skills in content creation (visual and/or copy) and take part in brainstorm sessions for digital marketing activities, you are the ideal candidate.
The role reports to the Content Manager.Main responsibilities:
What we are looking for:
- Coordination and implementation of content changes and creation of landing pages on brand.com, working closely with the global CMS team on new improvements and changes to brand.
- Contribute to campaign planning and activation with the wider digital marketing team.
- Initiate and moderate stakeholder input, track and inform stakeholders of changes or milestones.
- Based on analytics and platform monitoring, advises on content performance and identifies opportunities for content owners to focus on and improve.
- Provide training to other company stakeholders on CMS.
Why join us?
- Experienced and knowledgeable of advanced CMS systems like SDL / Tridion / Sitecore including asset management (DAM) and localisation/translations.
- At least 2 years of experience in a digital marketing environment (entry-level role).
- Basic web experience and analytics skills including ability to interpret sets of data, experience with basic HTML/CSS and Photoshop/InDesign.
- Experience with tools such as Trello, Asana, Jira, Confluence.
- Stress resistant and able to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Detail oriented and able to apply structure.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with an array of stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience in the hospitality industry is a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a requirement; Dutch /German are a plus.
No matter what level you are in our organisation, we will encourage your creativity. If you have an idea about how we can improve things, we want to hear it. And if it is a bright idea, we will make it happen. In the fast-moving and competitive world of hospitality, this is how we have stayed ahead.
We are ready to invest in you and your future. We offer competitive fringe benefits, award-winning training, a supportive team environment and real opportunities to learn, grow and develop a rewarding career.
If you want to find out more about us, please visit www.jobs.pphe.com. To apply, please click the Apply button now.PPHE Hotel Group. Create with us.