Electronics Engineer Optics
Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
As an Electrical Engineer you’ll be responsible for design of electronics modules for high-tech Transmission Electron Microscopes, on both low level (design of circuits and PCB) and on high level (incorporating all requirements, integration into complete system and providing documentation), taking into account general safety requirements, internal regulations and overall system performance and architecture.
Your daily activities will include close cooperation with system engineers, software engineers, operations engineering and other departments, as well as with external suppliers to deliver results in accordance to company policies.
- Participation on all design phases of development of electronics modules for electron microscopes.
- Development of analog, digital and mixed signal electronics - schematics and layout
- Optional development of embedded software in VHDL or C/C++
- Participation on scheduling and budgeting of electronics projects.
- Shared responsibility for conceptual design and specification of communication and input/output interfaces.
- Creating of technical documents – specification, design description and other sheets
- Responsibility for solving of particular development task – in the scope of the project and according to her/his competences.
- Collaboration with other electronics engineers and with other departments world-wide.
- Contribution to the innovation of the relevant electronics technologies for our products.
- Support troubleshooting and integration of electronics in our systems.
- Follow applicable IMS documents.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in electronics engineering or related area
- At least 1 year of working experience in R&D or industrial environment
- Effective Communication skills
- Confirmed history and knowledge in designing of analog, digital and mixed-signal electronics, switched mode power supplies or communication interfaces
- Ability to take a part in technical discussion and ability to contribute to solving of technical issues
- Ability and willingness to specify task, organize task execution and provide result checking of other people including 3rd parties
- This all according to technical and process Thermo Fisher standards and in international environment
- Fluent in English (both verbal and in writing)
- Able to work within defined and constrained development environment
- Able to listen to others and find compromising solution
- Able to juggle multiple project priorities
- Enjoys and recognizes the added value of operating in multidisciplinary teams both in-house and in other Thermo Fisher development sites
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences
Wat wij bieden
Parttime - Fulltime