Senior Product Manager - Windows Cyber Defense
Come and be part of the team building one of Microsoft’s most exciting security products, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint. As cyber-attacks have become more sophisticated, MDE helps enterprises detect, investigate, and respond to advanced attacks and data breaches on their networks.
We're enabling security teams to actively identify, resist, and respond to advanced cyber threats by combining behavioral endpoint sensors with cloud-based, big data security analyticsand AI driven automationto get the job done.
We’re looking for a talentedSenior program Managerthat has experience in Cyber Security and specifically with endpointand information protection, with strong technical capabilities as well as business orientation and a "bigger picture" understanding. Responsibilities
The right candidate will lead one of the most advanced solutions out there and protect millions of endpoints used by leading companies worldwide.
- Be a part of a small, talented team that drives the product.
- Customerobsesesion listen and talk with prospects and customers and understand their pains and problems.
- Understand the market, competition, and customer requirements in depth.
- Guide products from concept phase to launch by working closely with customers,CxE. Engineering, and Research teams.
- Break down complex and revolutionary concepts into functional requirements.
- Define product phases to allow gradual release atMDEintensive delivery pace.
- Test product performance and iterate quickly to improve.
- Build a product roadmap and own the process of forming it into a plan for execution.
- BS+ in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in product management and in shipping successful Security (especially endpoints) products at scale.
- You move fast with a growth mindset. Ready to work hard and under pressure but you don't compromise on work ethics
- You treasure collaboration and brainstorming, improve your team members and you see the product success as your own success.
- You are technical enough to support yourself and the team around you and at the same time- enthusiastic to do and learn anything.
- Knowledgeable about next-generation endpoint protection, cyber-security technologies (traditional antivirus, network security, firewalls, vulnerability assessment, incident response, forensics)
- Information protection/EDRbackground - an advantage
- Strong written, verbal, editing, and presentation skills.
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability.
- You are a great communicator, can tell a story and present (mainly in English).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden