Teams Technical Specialist
Microsoft Teams is the most innovative cloud platform in computing today and Microsoft is hiring Teams Technical Specialist (TS).
Microsoft TSs main goal is to win the technical decision of customers to purchase and use our technology. You will work in a team, enabling the customers through digital transformation by leveraging the Modern Workplace of Microsoft 365 and Surface. TSs are expected to be able to both own and win the customers technical decisions, as well as find new opportunities through their contacts and work they are on for sales people to further pursue. As a TS, you work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to help educate your customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our solutions, and win the technical decision allowing the team to achieve/exceed quarterly Microsoft 365 suite, Teams, Surface and OEM Meeting/Calling devices sales/usage targets in your accounts. Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise across Microsoft and non-Microsoft cloud-based infrastructure technologies.
You will help customers make technical decisions to build tomorrow’s business and IT solutions based on Microsoft technology.
- You will be the subject matter expert on your local sales team leading technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, production ready pilots for Teams Meetings, Calling and Devices ensuring customer security and compliance requirements are met; assisting with developing the Microsoft 365 Core, Teams Platform & Firstline ecosystem
- You will lead to clear technical, competitive and security blockers to accelerate Secure Teams Meeting, Calling, and Devices sales and customer usage.
- You will own winning the technical decision at customers for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making.
- You will work with partners and others at Microsoft, as well as use our core tools, to extend your reach and the reach of your team, focusing on satisfying important customer needs
You will bea vital connection andorchestrationpointfora variety of technicalresources, by:
- Orchestrating complex solutions with internal and external partners for multiple Microsoft products and services.
- Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers and helping ensure that these solutions are implemented.
- Sharing practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft 365 suite, Teams Voice and Devices solutions.
- Shaping current and future products, marketing strategies, and customer centricity ideas through your feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
You will stay sharp, share your knowledge, and learn practices from others.
- We encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, professional skills, and competitive readiness.
- Your knowledge will be enhanced and shared by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, training, and articles for your domain.
- You will be recognized for sharing, learning, and driving individual work that all result in business impact for customers, partners and within Microsoft. Microsoft encourages thought leadership and leadership from every employee.
Technical Solution Leader
- Voice & Network Architect. Deep experience with, and ability to explain key benefits, trade-offs, and architectures relating to network routing (TCP/IP networking, switches, routers, firewalls and protocols), telecommunication platforms (TDM PBX & IP-PBX, A/V MCU, VTCs, SBCs, gateways); voice applications & integration (Auto Attendants, Call Queues, IVRs, ACD, Voice Call Control, Audio/Video/Web Conferencing and Devices, CDR, E-911, Voice/Fax, Voicemail, Enterprise Interaction Management, Work Force Management, Sales Automation, Contact Centers and Programmable APIs) and networks (PSTN, Wireless, IP)
- Technical depth. Technical experience with design, configuration and implementation of infrastructure in Microsoft Teams Meetings, Phone System, Direct Routing, Devices supporting Meeting Rooms Solutions (Microsoft Surface Hub & OEM Devices) and Calling, interoperability with 3rd party Meetings & Phone System solutions and management cloud as well as competitive product knowledge (Zoom, Cisco, Google)
- CloudTrust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance (including the EU General Data Protection Regulation) and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions required.
- Able to work cohesively with customers, members of the Microsoft (or similar) sales, services, and marketing organizations and Microsoft (or similar) partners required.
- Excellent Communication and collaboration, organizational, presentation, deep technical product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
- Highly driven passionate person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required.
- Growth Mindset. Experience and passion for learning (technical and professional skills); implementing practices from others; trying, failing and learning from the experience; sharing practices and knowledge for others’ benefit
- Technical Customer experience and demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft 365 data lifecycle management solutions for Firstline, Core Collaboration & Communications content; Teams platform extensibility for low code/no code as well as custom API’s; competitive unified communications solutions and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions with infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management preferred
- Executive Validated experience engaging with senior level executives preferred
- Consultative Technical Selling and Challenger mindset. Validated experience in consultative technical selling approach, including bringing innovative ideas to customers problems and being customer focused preferred
- Community Builder. Understand capabilities of, strategically be able to work with, influence cohesively, build and grow, Microsoft (or similar) customers, members of the Microsoft (or similar) sales, services, and marketing organizations, internal and external communities and Microsoft (or similar) partners preferred
- Experience working with healthcare providers or Life Sciences preferred.
- Experience. 5+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
- Certification in domain-specific technologies preferred: Telecommunications or Networking Industry Certification (ie CTNP, CVA) or Vendor Certification (ie CCNA, CCNP, etc)
- Certification at least one of the following technologies required: Core O365 platform, Skype for Business/Lync server, Teams/Skype for Business/Lync clients, Microsoft 365 Certified: Microsoft Enterprise Administrator Expert , Microsoft MS700 Teams Administrator
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Wat wij bieden