Microsoft Shopping enables customers to shop with confidence, convenience and with savings, anywhere. Providing solutions that delight online shoppers and also enable retailers to realize maximum revenues is a significant opportunity for Bing, Azure and Microsoft overall. This global team has built best in class shopping experiences span across all surfaces on Windows, Edge, MSN and Bing. We are looking for talents to build an ecosystem to onboard large amount of manufactures with catalog, and recommend onboarded products to users through personalized shopping feeds.Responsibilities
• Continued design and development of our tools and services.
• Working with other developers and teams to deliver releases in tight timeframes.
• Adherence to coding standards, project metrics and making sure these are delivered on time under tight schedules.
• Attending or leading daily sprint meetings
• Working closely with PM and other upstream source system teams to address production issues.
• Be accountable for the service uptime and SLA.
• Ensure all compliance and security considerations are adhered to.
Bachelor, M.S. or PhD degree in CS/EE or related areas is required. Familiar with micro service building, access data base. Good design and problem-solving skills, with a strong bias for quality and engineering excellence at scale. Good cross group collaboration skills.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.