- Design and implement analytics and ML solutions on streaming and historical data.
- Design and implement data collection and ETL pipelines to ingest large amount of telemetry with high reliability and low latency.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Proven experience working with very large scale datasets in parallel and distributed computing
- Expertise with Spark, Python, Scala, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, HDInsights
- 4+ years’ design and coding experience with C#, Java, or equivalent language
- DevOps experience with GIT and CI/CD
- Experience with experimentation and data visualization tools a plus
- Strong communication skills and team player
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Excellent technical design, problem solving skills and desire to learn
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.