Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
With over 15,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience and Success (CEnS) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CEnS organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
We are looking for a Microsoft Commercial Marketplace & Co-sell Support Planner to work with the PE Experience Planning, Service Delivery Management, Supportability, Global Partner Solutionsand Cloud and Enterprise Engineeringteams to deliver One Microsoft support experiences. The Microsoft Commercial Marketplace provides capabilities to help our partners accelerate their business in partnership with Microsoft, and to connect Microsoft customers with the best solutions that our partner ecosystem offers. In CSS, we support our partners throughout the journey, from onboarding to publishing and growth.
Ideal candidate for this role will be a leader with a passion for partners support experience, is excited about driving support delivery operational excellence and enable support personnel to provide a superb experience with each and every interaction with the partners.
Your job is all about identifying, managing and landing the keys to successful advocates’ readiness with each launch of new offerings, experiences, or features. Traditional program/project management skills such as dependency identification, roadmap planning, and delivery assessment are must haves. Very strong collaboration and communication skills are required for the successful candidate as the breadth and depth of this effort spans multiple teams both internally and externally to Microsoft. Strong PM skills with a demonstrated ability for diving into the details while being able to communicate across all spectrums of technical and business stakeholders are key to your success.Responsibilities
This role will be based in San Jose, Costa Rica
• Design the Experience:Leverage strategic partnerships (internal/external) to build assisted support experiences utilizing our offerings portfolio and aligned to program strategy. This work includes assessment of program feasibility (timeline, forecast, resources, etc.), build out of partner facing support experiences, hand off to Service Delivery and IT/Engineering for agent tools that are innovative and leverage cost effective industry best practices, as well as proactively building support delivery excellence through operational improvements.
• Deploy the Experience: Engage with key stakeholders to gain agreement on the intended experience and ensure resource readiness to execute the plan. Facilitate strong partnerships across our planning teams, release management, training/content, and service delivery to take to market the designed experience executing the support strategy. This includes sign-off on identification/mitigation of top issues, volume forecasts, agent readiness plans, tools & infrastructure and communications through the wider virtual team.
• Govern the Experience: Through rigorous experience reviews, inspect the outcomes/ROI for each assisted support experience. Represent these results to key stakeholders by life-cycle, product or line of business as appropriate with keys stakeholders. Adjust business plans and execution as needed.
• At least 5 years of Project Management, Support Delivery, Call Center Operations, Program Management or Relationship/Account Management experiences.
• Advanced Excel, Power BI and PowerPoint skills
Key Attributes and Competencies to be successful in this role:
• Strong background in Planning, Program or Project management
• Partner Relationship and Account Management experiences will be valuable
• Passion for continuous learning and applying learning in ways that drive business improvements
• Ability to marry strategic thinking and tactical execution
• Proven track record as a consistently top performer
• Keen ability to forge strong and positive relationships across organizations and levels
• Consistent history of successfully leading complex, cross-organizational initiatives
• Ability to simultaneously manage a large number of work streams with great attention to detail
• Strong aptitude for quantitative analysis
• Experience designing, executing and assessing the results of experiments
• Effective and proactive communication (written and verbal)
• Ability to assimilate content from various resources to create content relevant to the audience
• Proficiency in working effectively within complex and ambiguous environments
English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.