Microsoft Advertising is a worldwide Sales, Marketing and Services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry. We are the engine that powers the buying and selling of Display, Native, and Search advertising across Microsoft’s digital consumer portfolio. The Global Operations team is the enablement arm of the MSA organization, and our mission is to empower our advertising sales & service teams around the world to maximize client satisfaction & revenue.
Syndication & 3rd party partnerships play a major role in our advertising business, and we strive to deliver a world-class experience for our partners- ensuring we deliver high quality ad supply to our demand partners and ensuring our network is safe, clean and trustworthy for our users. We are seeking an experienced Business Program Manager with deep product planning expertise and a strong blend of business and technical acumen to design, implement, and manage CRM capabilities that support the continued growth and scalability of our syndication partners. You will work closely with a wide array of stakeholders (legal, engineering, service, support, publisher teams) to define user scenarios, identify new CRM capabilities needed, integrate with other tools & processes across MSFT, and lead the go-to-market activities to effectively land these enhancements with our supply CRM users. Responsibilities
- Continuously learn to maintain a deep understanding of the MSA business strategy, supply-enablement process, and partner needs- internalizing the implications of each for CRM system enhancements.
- Effectively articulate new user scenarios and the CRM capabilities needed, to share recommendations to leadership and partner teams based off business impact & alignment to supply strategy.
- Maintain long-term CRM roadmap that is forward-thinking, objectively prioritized, and delivers impact to both the MSA business and our advertising partners.
- Identify user trends & patterns to analyze the cost / benefit of investments to further evolve our partner team tools & CRM system.
- Prioritize stakeholder requirements and control the project scope, balancing time-to-market with needed capabilities, as the solution is being designed and developed.
- Deeply understand how the syndication partner CRM system interacts with existing tools & business processes, and how the proposed changes will impact workflows and integrations.
- Make ethical business and managerial decisions based on good business practices and compliance requirements which builds trust within the team.
- Define and measure success targets (usage, efficiencies gained, cost savings, etc) throughout the project lifecycle.
Build & Support:
- Act as a technical thought leader and advocate for CRM users during the feature development cycle, ensuring features & capabilities align with the articulated business requirements.
- Oversee & prioritize the work of a dedicated team of 3rd party developers, responsible for live site issues, SLAs, and all new CRM feature development.
- Support CRM user inquiries and escalations, triaging user feedback and making necessary improvements or maintenance as required.
- Validate projects after launch to ensure they are meeting all operational and business requirements.
Communicate & Influence:
- Build clear and persuasive communications at every stage: pitching a solution, building a charter, training partners, and creating user-ready communications.
- Be an effective presenter that speaks and listens to the intended audience.
- Promote a diverse and inclusive work culture through your curiosity, learner-mindset, and open/honest communication style.
Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrated experience in the end-to-end development of technical solutions & operational processes that support complex business problems.
- Strong communication skills in all areas of the business – with high attention to clear and concise delivery.
- Willingness to adapt quickly to shifting business priorities and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to function effectively in a highly matrixed work environment with strong cross-functional team collaboration skills.
- Proven expertise in effective requirements gathering and synthesis, enabling rapid product development.
- Ability to evangelize on behalf of, and influence, key stakeholders and partners against a shared goal.
- Data-driven mindset ensuring success criteria are thoughtfully integrated into planning and regularly analyzed to identify actionable learnings.
- Self-starter with a propensity for action, comfort with shared ownership, and strong attention to detail
- 4+ years of professional experience in product or program management; ideally supporting sales, marketing, or customer service teams.
- 2+ years working w/ enterprise CRM systems or other sales tools; ideally in B2B scenarios
- Demonstrated experience working across organization functions to influence, and then execute against, complex business strategies.
- BA/BS from an accredited college/university preferred, or at least 4 years of relevant professional experience
- Digital Advertising (Search, Display, Native) experience preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Wat wij bieden