Principal Program Manager
There has never been a more exciting time to work on Microsoft Office! We are delivering more new capabilities to hundreds of millions of people faster than ever. We are building on the most loved and used productivity tools with streamlined new experiences across all platforms and inventing the latest collaboration and intelligence technologies.
The WISE (Suite Experiences) PM team has a mission to enable Office web apps as a fast, integrated, easy to use suiteeverywhere users experience it (in Teams, Outlook, Office or the browser)to helpthemcreate, get work done and work with othersonOffice documentswith high efficiency and satisfaction.
We are looking for aseasoned PrincipalPM to join our team, to further these customer and business outcomes:
- Improving NPS of Office web appseverywhere they areexperienced.
- Increase usage, engagement and retention of Office for theweb.
- Optimizeand simplifythe Office document experiences in Microsoft Teams, Outlook and Office hubs for collaboration,communication,and creation.
- Improve the performance and reliability of Office web apps.
- Evolve strategy for Office web app integration in third party experiences and operating systems (such as Learning Management Systems used in Education)
- Tackle large scope problems relative to Office for the web user perceptionto define clear strategy at a broad cross-organizational level.
As a member of the WISE PM team, you could expect:
- Partnering with teams inside OXO and across Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, OneNote and Visionto accelerate feature delivery and differentiation of our web apps to earn user preference vs. G-Suite
- Rapid iteration and ship cadences
- Emphasis on experimentation to drive learning on user preference, a high cycle time for experiment -> analyze ->learn
- Working with a broad group of stakeholders and partners across the company to deliver cohesive suite experiences in a coordinated way, including but not limited to Teams, Outlook, OneNote, Visio, and Edge
- To be part of an inclusive, cross-platform, experience-driven PM team
- To be part of a multi-disciplinary feature crew across design and engineering that values customer connection,craftsmanship, and quality
- 7+ years’ experience in engineering program/product management or software engineering leadership
- ·Customer obsession and empathy
- · Demonstrated visual, written, and verbal communicationskills
- Strong technical aptitude
- A track record of successfully driving mission critical projects with cross-company and/or cross-industrystakeholders
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, a strong work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in ambiguousenvironments
- MBA and/or a graduate (MS, PhD) degree in computer science, engineering, math, or a related field
- ·Experience designing and buildinguser experience in a web-platform environment
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to have broad influenceon OKRs that span teams and products, and grow their skills and capabilities as aPrincipalPM. Formore information, please reach out to Katie Kivett or Debbie Thiel.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Wat wij bieden