The Cloud Supply Chain & Provisioning Engineering (CSCP-E) group within Azure is an exciting and fast evolving engineering group within Microsoft that powers Microsoft’s Cloud-First mission. Azure is going through hyper growth with an expectation to grow 10x in near future. We are responsible for designing, building and operating Microsoft Azure’s cloud infrastructure. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and influence the way one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cloud environments is built and supported. Responsibilities
- Own and deliver software services to scale, secure, monitor and auto-manage specialized workloads on Azure.
- Support and maintain existing services & integrations
- Develop and deliver solutions meeting requirements and scenarios provided by business
- Build seamless integrations with Supply Chain applications across the enterprise.
- Perform data analysis, validation and quality improvements supporting data migrations
- Use engineering best practices throughout the software development lifecycle to establish sustainable, secure systems that grow and support our business
- PhD, Masters or Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- 9+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Proven track record for delivery of solutions for Supply Chain and specifically for Cloud infrastructure is an added advantage
- Experience in distributed systems and/or cloud platforms a plus
- Publications and/or certifications related to cloud technologies a plus
- Sound computer science fundamentals, fluent in concepts like multi-threading and asynchronous programming, good grasp of memory management, data structures and algorithms
- Strong inclination for architecting at scale. Experience in systems side of software development, highly scalable infrastructure and distributed systems is a plus
- Proficiency in software development with C, C++, C#
- Experience working with Azure technologies
- Experience working on Product data (PLM/PDM) related to Supply Chain is a plus
- Experience working on Kubernetes, Docker and the containers ecosystem a plus
- Experience with SAP MDG/S4 is added advantage
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Wat wij bieden