Within the team of Warpcache, you're more than welcome to bring in creative solutions and to break old patterns. You will work in a fresh new coworking space next to the Central Station of Utrecht. This space gives you the possibility to expand your network, make new friends and share knowledge. In the meanwhile you will work on an exiting developing project.
A team of experts is ready to teach you new high-level coding skills. The team challenges you to show off your developing and coding capabilities. Besides, you are responsible for the technical support of the international clients which use the multi-CDN solution of Warpcache.
What to expect?
- Support the worlds leading brands stay online 24/7
- Solve issues impacting global brands
- Improve the global state of the internet
- 24/7 support shifts
- Learning on the job
- Freedom to be creative
- Working together in a young team of coding experts
Desired experience and requirements:
- Basic Linux knowledge, DNS, Web Stack & SSL, Python
- Interest in high scalability and big Data/AI
Who are we looking for?
- You're curious about new technology
- You have an analytical personality and innovative vision
- You've experimented with, or have your own server
- You’re creative and flexible
- You're willing to get paid to learn
Do you want to get paid while you learn to become an excellent engineer? And are you ready for a career in coding? Warpcache is the place to be.
If you feel like you fit the team of Warpcache, apply immediately!