Do you enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team and are you able to work also independently? We would like to interest you for this challenging job as an assistant scientist. You will learn different assays and will perform sample analysis to support process development. Interesting!
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Sample analysis for internal & external customers.
- Executing analytical methods.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for documentation e.g. CofAs and trending reports.
- You will have some responsibilities such as shipments, material orders etc.
- Participating in Continuous Improvement projects (LEAN)
- Quality minded, accurate an eye for detail.
- The position involves handling of biologically active substances.
MLO or HLO in Analytical Chemistry, Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Molecular and/or Cell biology or related fields. Minimal 1 year experience as a technician with a wide range of analytical techniques such as HPLC or UPLC-methods, capillary electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, preferably in a diagnostic and/or pharmaceutical environment. Experience in good documentation and quality systems are also preferable.
You like challenging lab work and are accurate, pro-active, flexible, reliable, show initiative and have strong organization skills. We are looking for a quality minded person. So maybe we are looking for you.
XDES is specialist in recruitment van technisch personeel.