Voor een van onze opdrachtgevers in de omgeving van Cuijk zoeken wij ter uitbreiding een nieuwe collega Process Engineer voor de afdeling Converting.
Vacature : Process Engineer (fulltime, vaste baan).
Gezien het internationale karakter van onze opdrachtgever en van de vacature is de vacaturetekst in het Engels, reageren kan echter gewoon in de Nederlandse taal. (Beheersing van de Nederlandse taal is een EIS).
The Process Engineer Converting is responsible for new products and packing solutions and provides support and advice on technical service issues on the full product range to the local Sales, Marketing, R&D, Logistics and Production departments in order to determine the optimal business system methods and processes to be employed and to seek solutions with regards to all process related problems.
- Responsible for the development, optimization and implementation of existing and new (production) processes;
- Pro-actively searches for new possibilities to improve processes and sustainably solves ever-recurring bottlenecks thus reducing costs, improving quality, throughput, safety and customer satisfaction;
- Designs and invents solutions for all packing issues. Advises on improved and new packaging and/or converting lines;
- Responsible for the implementation and specifications of new converted products;
- Coordinate activities between various departments (roll goods, converting, technical department and logistics) to identify and implement technical solutions to eliminate process and product variability, deficiencies, and waste;
- Actively benchmarks key functional process metrics to identify and share best practices in order to drive improvements;
- Supports all manufacturing engineering/technical activities from a process point of view;
- Supports the PD department in transferring products onto a commercial line;
- Drives a lean, high-performance culture that encourages continuous improvement at all levels of the organization;
- Secures the optimal business processes by coaching operators thus sharing technical expertise (providing feedback, guidance and training when needed);
- Ensures a minimum of €100k savings year over year resulting from productivity improvements (waste, speed, uptime) and/or quality improvements;
- Identifies and executes on process improvement opportunities by using Lean Six Sigma improvement methodologies;
- Acts as a project leader, meeting or exceeding targets and deadlines; ensures an end -to-end project execution following DMAIC (and MoC if required).
- Bachelor's degree, preferably Master's degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent;
- Certified Project Management (Prince II or equal);
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, preferably Black Belt level;
- 3-5 years of professional experience;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify root causes and key input drivers of process deficiencies;
- Excellent quantitative data analysis skills;
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills, with an emphasis on innovative and creative solutions that result in higher profitability;
- Expertise in the areas of chemical engineering, process optimization, packaging processes and printing processes;
- Dutch, English (both verbal and written).
1. Result orientation
is decisive, sets the right priorities for himself and/or others; ensures correct proportionality between the time to be spent and the quantity and quality of the activities to be implemented; monitors progress and tests whether proposed targets will be reached; intervenes in the case of threatened disruptions; does not allow himself to be side-tracked by irrelevant issues
2. Analytical capabilities
arrives at the essentials of problems/issues, recognizes inconsistencies and lack of completeness, takes time to reflect on details; continues to work analytically until all relevant issues are on the table; uses results for own preliminary study and research; is critical
3. Communication (verbal skills)
clarifies information he has received, forms an assessment of the level of recipients of information and effectively adjusts own communication style to meet their requirements, speaks in a clearly understandable way. with a good use of language, can hold a presentation, is able to present the same content in different ways on request, forestalls possible misunderstandings by testing and/or confirming details
4. Problem Solving
Gathers and analyzes information skillfully and efficiently. Prioritizes and identifies causal connections, related issues and actionable alternatives. Applies practical criteria to decision alternatives in order to choose course of action. Considers and articulates implications for implementation.
5. Technical Skills
Detailed knowledge of competitive process and product technologies, data analysis skills, above average math skills, broad understanding of related technologies. Pursues training and development opportunities to continuously build knowledge and skills.
Salary and Benefits
Hebben we je interesse gewekt? Reageer door je CV in Word incl. (pas)foto en gerichte motivatie te mailen naar Tamara van Dongen email: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –. Voor meer informatie bel gerust Tamara 06-10536518 of Charlotte 06-30736397 (ook 's avonds na 20u bereikbaar).
Flexibility Nijmegen en Land van Cuijk
Bemiddeling MBO, HBO en WO kandidaten
Regio Beuningen, Wijchen, Nijmegen, Uden, Veghel, Cuijk. Boxmeer, Heijen, Venray e.o.