Under the direction of the site supervisor, this position provides service and repair as well as service and maintenance training for installed OEM automation systems and equipment. This position will have heavy responsibility for maintaining customer and supplier goodwill and will require strong communication skills with upper management for reporting on system health and guidance.
Our mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Only one thing consistently stands in the way between our users and the world's information - hardware.
Our Hardware team researches, designs, and develops new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, more powerful, and seamless. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, our Hardware team is making people's lives better through technology.
Work across many material handling and storage system technologies and support on site supplier resident maintenance team members running and operating warehouse automation.
- Participates in semi-complex equipment trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls.
- Participates in training customers on semi-complex products and services.
- Performs semi-complex maintenance on tools, test equipment, etc., and maintains documents of all inspections, maintenance and repair work, and failures.
- Participates in responding to semi-complex service calls.
- Participates in the assessment of semi-complex product/equipment performance based on field support data and recommends modifications or improvem
- Trade school graduate or two year Associates degree in a mechanical, electrical, or mechanical technician program. Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred.
- 5+ years experience in field service management, product support managemen
- Demonstrated ability to tackle highly strategic and difficult business problems
- Strong project management skills, especially experience managing complex projects with stakeholders across multiple functions
3+ years experience in troubleshooting electromechanical and/or mechanical equipment. -
Successful candidate must have some working experience with material handling equipment. -
Service experience with AGVS, AS/RS, or conveyors is highly prized.
- Must be willing to travel on short notice and spend more than 25% of the time traveling.
- Must be willing to be on call and travel accordingly.
What you can expact from Adecco?
- 25 holiday days on an annual basis (with full-time employment)
- 8% holiday allowance
- Your salary paid every Wednesday or Thursday
- Pension scheme: after 26 weeks worked via Adecco
- Free and unlimited access to the training offer of GoodHabitz (online learning environment)
Respond today by clicking on the application button and leaving your details with us!
First more info? Call with Andrea Myslinska on 06-20306462 or send an e-mail including your CV in English to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.