What are you going to do as a Service Engineer?
You are going to be responsible for the service, maintenance, repair and installation of water filtration, air filtration, dust filtration systems, cathode protection installations, and specialized metals for the maritime, construction, industrial and chemicals sectors.
You will also be responsible for various service coordination activities - internal sales, maintenance support, acting as a technical contact/liaison, and organizing resources and activities for service projects.
You will be travelling 4 days out of the week to shipyards, construction sites, plants and factories in the northern Dutch and sometimes the southern Dutch or Belgian regions - one day of the week you will be at the offices in southern Gelderland.
So, what's in it for you?
* Career growth opportunities
* Competitive salary, company car for private use, and excellent secondary benefits
* Challenging and dynamic work scope
* Informal and open working environment
What is expected of you as a Service Engineer?
* MBO - WTB (mechanical engineering) OR Meet en Regeltechniek (measurement engineering)
* FLUENT DUTCH
* 5+ years' experience as a service engineer / service coordinator in the maritime, industrial, construction or chemicals sectors - experience with filtration systems is a major advantage
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in various filtration, metals and textiles in a variety of industries - focusing on service, maintenance and development of these systems. Our client is well known and continues its growth in the maritime, construction and chemicals sectors.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Service Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.